Subject: CFP: MCSEAI'96
From: Nacer Boudjlida <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Apr 1995 15:22:28 GMT
Newsgroups: news.announce.conferences

This announcement is also available through the conferences announcement index:
<URL:http://www.iao.fhg.de/Library/conferences>.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

	
                          CALL  FOR  PAPERS
	%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
	%%  Fourth Maghrebian Conference on Software Engineering  %%
        %%      and Artificial Intelligence  (MCSEAI'96)          %%
        %%                                                        %%
        %%                  14-18  April  1996                     %%
	%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

  MINISTERE  DE L'ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR ET DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE

      Institut  National  de formation  en  Informatique (I.N.I)
                (Computer Science  National Institute)  
                   Oued-Smar - Algiers - Algeria

BACKGROUND:

Computer science Maghrebian scientific activities are mainly based on two 
important manifestations:

	* A series of biannual conferences on software engineering and 
	  artificial intelligence (Constantine'89, Tunis'92 and Rabat'94).

	* A series of biannual schools on computer science, (Rabat'91, 
          Annaba'93, and  the next Tunis'95).

A Maghrebian Information Processing Society (MIPS) is currently being
structured from existing computer societies of maghrebian countries to
coordinate and encourage such activities.

The fourth Maghrebian Conference on software Engineering and
Artificial Intelligence is planned for April 14th to 18 th 1996, in
Algeria (probably in the charming town of Biskra, gates of the
Sahara). Its intent is to build on the background of previous
conferences (Constantine' 89, Tunis' 92 and Rabat' 94) by identifying
areas of research and development within software engineering and
artificial intelligence areas of interest for the international
scientific community in general, and for the maghrebian scientific
community in particular.

TOPICS:

Researchers, practitioners and developers in computer science are
encouraged to submit four copies of their original contribution in
Arabic, French or English to the General Chair by September 1, 1995.
All areas of computer science will be considered, although a special
emphasis is placed on the following topics:
       
	* Computer Human Interaction.
	* Data Base Management Systems.
	* Distributed Systems.
	* Knowledge Acquisition.
	* Knowledge Based Systems.
	* Knowledge Intensive Programming.
	* Languages.
	* Management Information systems.
	* Neural Networks.
	* Programming Environments.
	* Software Engineering.
	* Specification and Validation.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:

Papers will be evaluated by the program committee with respect to originality, 
significance, and clarity. In addition, papers must not exceed twelve single 
spaced pages in 12 pts font size.  Papers must not have been published or 
submitted for publication elsewhere unless substantially revised.

IMPORTANT DATES:
	Submission of papers:    	September 1, 1995.
	Notification of acceptance:     November 15, 1995.
	Accepted Papers due:    	January  15, 1996.
	Advance Registration:   	February 15, 1996.

For more information, please CONTACT:
	A. Benkrid (program chair)
	MCSEAI'96, I.N.I
	BP 68M, Oued-smar 16270
	Algiers, ALGERIA.
	Email: [email-masked] 
	Fax:  (213) - (2) - 51  61  56
	Tel : (213) - (2) - 51  60  01