Subject: CfP Knowledge Engineering Forum 97
From: Gerhard Pews <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:00:12 +0100

The next KE-Forum will take place in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Please inform anybody who could be interested in this.

Regards,
	Gerhard Pews

               3rd Knowledge Engineering Forum
    Topic: Knowledge Engineering & Business Processes
                April 10th & 11th 1997
Knowledge Engineering for Business Processes is a key factor on the way
from locally oriented companies towards global enterprises. Worldwide
access to knowledge about processes and products is the basis for
coordination across countries and continents. One focus of the 3rd
Knowledge Engineering Forum is in modeling of Business Processes, the
second focus concerns distributed operationalization of processes.
Papers are welcome in any area concerning KE and Business Processes,
including (but not limited to):

- Knowledge Engineering for Distributed Business Processes
- Business Processes in Knowledge Engineering Projects
- Modeling of Business Processes
- Knowledge-Based Systems for Cooperative Work
- Distributed access to Knowledge and Knowledge Bases
- Tools and techniques for cooperative Knowledge Engineering
- Business Processes and the Word Wide Web
- Corporate Memory
- Knowledge Acquisition and Exchange
- Process Modeling and Agent Architectures
- Workflow Management

The 3rd Knowledge Engineering Forum is organized by the special interest
group on KE of the German Computer Science Society (GI e.V.). It will bring
together researchers and practitioners dealing with all aspects of Business
Processes and Knowledge Engineering. The Forum will consist of invited
talks, individual presentations, and software demonstrations. The Forum
will provide ample time for discussions on its special focus.

Contributions could be research abstracts (2-4 pages), position papers (2-4
pages), announcements of software demonstrations (2-4 pages), or full
papers up to 12 pages (fewer pages are preferred). A subset of all
submissions will be selected for presentations. Papers should be submitted
by email (PostScript, MIF, RTF, PDF) to: [email-masked].
Submission Deadline is Nov, 15th 1996

=46or further information visit
http://wwwagr.informatik.uni-kl.de/~fgke/keforum97, or contact: Gerhard
Pews, University of Kaiserslautern, Expert System Group, P.O. Box 3049,
D-67653 Kaiserslautern, Germany, Tel.: +49 631/205-3368, Fax: +49
631/205-3357, e-Mail: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerhard Pews
Universitaet Kaiserslautern                              Tel.: 0631/205-3368
=46B Informatik - AG Expertensysteme                       Fax:  0631/205-33=
57
Postfach 3049                              E-Mail: [email-masked]
D-67653 Kaiserslautern         URL: http://wwwagr.informatik.uni-kl.de/~pews
----------------------------------------------------------------------------