Subject: IDAMAP 98 - Final Call
From: Riccardo Bellazzi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 17:13:40 +0200

If you receive more than one copy, please accept our apologies
       Please inform potentially interested colleagues

====================================================

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS FOR IDAMAP 98

====================================================
IDAMAP-98
Inteligent Data Analysis in Medicine and Pharmacology
A Workshop at the 13th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence

Call for Papers: 

Paper submission deadline: April 15, 1998

IDAMAP-98 is a one day ECAI-98 workshop that will be held in Brighton,
UK, on Tuesday, August 25, 1998 prior to the start of the main ECAI
conference. The topics of the workshop are computational methods for
data analysis able to exploit the available knowledge to narrow the
gap between data gathering and data comprehension, as well as their
applications in medicine and pharmacology.

The scientific program will consist of presentations of accepted
papers and panel discussions. We invite you to submitt a paper in a
zipped or g-zipped postscript or rtf format to the e-mail address
[email-masked]. The preferred length of papers is of about 5000
words (10 pages).

Accepted papers will be published in the IDAMAP-98 working
notes. Based on selected workshop papers, we plan to edit a special
issue of the Applied Artificial Intelligence Journal.

For additional information, see http://aim.unipv.it/~ric/idamap98

-- 

==================================================

Riccardo Bellazzi, PhD
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Universita' di Pavia, via Ferrata 1, 27100 Pavia, Italy
tel: 39-382-505-511, fax:39-382-505-373 
e-mail: [email-masked]

===================================================