Subject: Last Call For Papers
From: Jeanine Graf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 20:29:08 +0100
Newsgroups: de.comp.cad,de.comp.graphik,de.sci.informatik.ki

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTELLIGENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
    
      The Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, December 8-10, 1997

   Special Session: "Intelligent Systems with Computer Graphics"

LAST CALL FOR PAPERS 

This Session is an international forum for the exchange of ideas and
results relating to natural computation and artificial intelligence.
It focuses on theoretical developments aimed at practical applications
and encompasses all aspects of specifying, developing, implementing,
and evaluating theoretical and applied frameworks that may serve as
tools for developing intelligent systems.

Specific topics include but are not limited to the use of 

o Computer Graphics,            o Artificial Intelligence,
o Computational Intelligence,   o Learning and Memory,
o Optimization,                 o Evolutionary Computation,
o Knowledge based Systems,      o Feature Extraction, Pattern
Recognition  & Vision, 
o Computer Aided Design,        o Implementations (electronic, Optical,
Biochips),
o Super-computing,              o Video Communications,
o Immune Networks,              o Communication Networks, Multi-Media  &
WWW. 
o Of particular interest are applications of simulated evolution 
  to problems in molecular biology and medical imaging. 

Hard copies of manuscripts must be received at the address below on or
before April 10th, 1996.  Electronic submissions can be accepted.

Jeanine Graf
Inquire,
Frankfurter Ring 213,
80807 Munich, Germany

E-Mail: [email-masked]

The final revised camera-ready manuscript including the signed
transfer of copyright form must be received by the Chairman of the
Conference no later than June 15, 1997.  The manuscripts received
after this deadline can not be included in the Proceedings of the
Conference to be published by IEEE Press and distributed worldwide.
Authors are invited to submit papers which describe original,
unpublished research.  Papers should be clear, concise, and written in
English.  Papers received after the deadline will be handled as time
allows.

The aims are to give researchers in the area of information
technologies an opportunity to present the latest research and discuss
current developments in a session atmosphere.

http://www.iasted.com/c266