Subject: ICAE '96
From: Moustakis Vassilis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 17:58:08 +0300

FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLIED ERGONOMICS (ICAE '96)
Session on Human, Organizational and Machine Learning

In the context of the First International Conference on Applied Ergonomics, which will be held
at Instanbul, May 21-24 1996, I am organizing a Technical Session on "Human, Organizational and
Machine Learning". The aim of this session is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for presenting 
research results and/or on-going research regarding the role that machine learning (ML) technology 
can play in advancing human and organizational learning. Specially welcome are real world
applications that demonstrate the potential of ML technology in advancing human and
organizational learning. Indicative presentations may, for instance, originate from knowledge
discovery in databases, knowledge accquisition, adaptive system management, business process 
rengineering, case based reasoning, decision support, etc. 

Papers will be published by a USA Publishing Company (hard cover). 

Conference co-chairs are: Gavriel Salvendy, NEC Professor of Industrial Engineering, Purdue
University and Ahmet F. Ozok, Professor, Instanbul Technical University. 

If you are interested to submit a paper to the Session please send me a 400 words abstract as
soon as possible and certainly before August 15, 1995.

You may submit your abstract by e-mail, FAX or surface mail. Preferable format is e-mail.

Vassilis Moustakis
Associate Professor
Tel: +30 81 391696
FAX: +30 81 391600