Subject: Fall Courses in Cognitive Science (Hamburg, Germany)
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Simmons)
Date: 9 Aug 95 17:14:26 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.cognitive,comp.ai,sci.lang,sci.philosophy

The Doctoral Program in Cognitive Science at the University of Hamburg,
Germany, in co-operation with the Doctoral Programs in Freiburg and
Saarbruecken, is this year's site of Germany's annual

		Fall Courses in Cognitive Science
			October 9-13, 1995

The course topics cover both the areas of research emphasis in the Doctoral
Program and general subjects from the various disciplines of Cognitive
Science.  All courses are in German.

The deadline for registration is:

		September 18, 1995

The brochure for the Fall Courses (written in German) is available on the
World Wide Web at:

   <http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/Weitere/grk/Herbstschule/Home.html>

Or by anonymous FTP at:

   ftp.informatik.uni-hamburg.de

in the directory:

   /pub/doc/cognition/Info

under the names:

  Herbstschule.txt	(pure ASCII)
  Herbstschule.ps.gz	(PostScript, GZip compressed)
  Herbstschule.rtf.gz	(RTF exchange format, GZip compressed)

A printed version of the brochure can be obtained by inquiring at:

	Graduiertenkolleg Kognitionswissenschaft
	- Herbstkurse -
	Universität Hamburg
	Vogt-Kölln-Str. 30
	22527 Hamburg

	e-mail: [email-masked]

-- 
Geoffrey Simmons	 |  [email-masked]	| "Insert wise
University of Hamburg	 |	Phone: (++49 40) 54715-381	|  and witty
Vogt-Koelln-Str. 30	 |	Fax:   (++49 40) 54715-385	|  quotation
D-22527 Hamburg, Germany |					|  here."