Subject: FLAIRS 98 FINAL CFP
From: [email-masked] (Diane J. Cook)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:43:58 +0200

FLAIRS-98

               The 11th International FLAIRS Conference
                          Sundial Beach Resort
                        Sanibel Island, Florida
                            May 17-20, 1998

            URL:  http://www-cse.uta.edu/~cook/flairs98.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Eleventh International FLAIRS conference seeks high quality paper
submissions in all areas of AI, including planning, learning, uncertainty
reasoning, computer vision, expert systems, multiagent systems, logic,
knowledge representation, and AI education. All accepted papers will appear
in the conference proceedings, and selected authors will be invited to
submit a full paper to a special issue of the International Journal of
Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence.

SUBMISSIONS

Authors must submit 6 copies of an extended abstract of 1200 to 1600 words.
The extended abstract should not identify the author(s) in any manner.
Please include one separate cover page containing the author name(s),
address, phone number, affiliation, paper title, and topic area. In cases of
multiple authors all correspondence will be sent to the first author unless
otherwise requested.

Abstracts must be received by October 20, 1997.

Abstracts received after this date will not be considered. Notification of
acceptance will be mailed by December 15, 1996. Authors of accepted papers
will be expected to submit the final camera-ready copy of their full papers
by February 23, 1998. Final papers will consist of at most 5 galley pages
(approximately 10 double spaced pages).

For information concerning submissions or to submit an abstract contact:

Diane J. Cook
FLAIRS-98 Program Chair
Box 19015
University of Texas at Arlington
Arlington, TX 76019
Tel: (817) 272-3606
Fax: (817) 272-3784
[email-masked]

For general information concerning the conference contact:

Kevin Bowyer or Lawrence O. Hall
FLAIRS-98 General Chairs
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave
Tampa, FL 33620, USA
Tel: (813) 974-3652
Fax: (813) 974-5456
[email-masked]
[email-masked]