Subject: 8th A.I. Conf. 96 in Paris, Call
From: NIKu-LARI <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Feb 1996 09:43:58 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.ai,comp.ai.alife,comp.ai.doc-analysis.misc,comp.ai.edu,comp.ai.fuzzy

Dear Colleague,

Following you will find the call for papers for the Eighth International Conference (Joint Europe-USA Conference) on

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE APPLICATIONS, EXPERSY-96 to be held from 21-22 OCTOBER 1996
PARIS-MARNE LA VALLEE (France)

Please propose the abstract of your paper via E-Mail or print the reply card and fax it back to me.

Sincerely Yours,

Dr. A. NIKU-LARI

CALL FOR PAPERS AND TUTORIALS

Following the success of the Seventh EXPERSYS conference held in San 
Francisco (USA), the International Scientific Committee of IITT decided to 
organize EXPERSYS-96 in Paris, France. The eighth edition of the conference, 
EXPERSYS-96 will bring together scientists and professionals from different 
parts of the world, working both on the fundamental aspects and industrial 
applications of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems.

The Joint International Scientific Committee invites you to submit a paper 
and/or a proposal for tutorial presentation on the following or related 
topics :

ENGINEERING and MANUFACTURING : Artificial Intelligence Applications in 
Engineering, Architecture, Environment, Telecommunications, CAD/CAM, 
Robotics and Flexible Manufacturing, Civil and Chemical Engineering, 
Aeronautic and Space Industry

MANAGEMENT : Knowledge Management, Military Applications, Acquisition 
Strategies and Tools, Knowledge Representation Approaches, Management of 
Expert System Projects, Business and Finance, Insurance, Law, Speech 
Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Cost Benefit Analysis, 
Human-Computer Interface

SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT : Distributed AI Applications, ES Shells and Development 
Environments, Learning in AI, System Validation, Intelligent Software and 
Hardware Development, Software Engineering, Real Time Analysis of Processes, 
AI Interfaces, Knowledge-based Statistical Analysis and Modelling, Neural 
Net Architectures, Neural Simulation, Co-operative Knowledge Based Systems, 
Multi Agent Intelligent Systems

General Co-Chairman :

Prof. J Zarka, CNRS-Ecole Polytechnique (France)
Voice : 331-69333372. FAX: 331-69333026
E-Mail:[email-masked]

Co-Chairmen :

Europe: Dr.E. Marcier-Laurent, EML (France)
Voice and Fax : 331-30510631
E-Mail : [email-masked]

Americas : Dr.D.L.Crabtree, Purdue University (USA)
Voice : 1-317-4949653 Fax : 1-317-4946219
E-Mail: [email-masked]

Asia-Pacific : Prof.M.Narasipuram, City University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Voice : 852-27888507 Fax : 852-27888694
Email : [email-masked]

IMPORTANT DEADLINES
30 April 1996 : Submission of Abstract
30 May 1996 : Notification of Acceptance of  Abstract
16 July 1996 : Submission of Full Paper (Maximum 6 pages)

IMPORTANT :

Final program will be mailed two months before the conference ONLY UPON 
REQUEST. Therefore, please send the REPLY CARD to IITT Office :

IITT-International, 24 rue des Mimosa, F-93460 Gournay sur Marne, Voice : 
33-1-64683600 Fax : 33-1-64685480 E-mail : [email-masked]
 
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

EXPERSYS - 96  REPLY CARD

REGISTRATION AT REDUCED PRICE

To be sent to :
IITT-International, Head Office, 24 rue des Mimosa, F-93460 Gournay sur 
Marne, Voice : 33-1-64683600 Fax : 33-1-64685480 E-mail : 
[email-masked]

EXPERSYS-96

Last and First Name : _______________________________________________

Company : ________________________________________________________

Mailing Address : ___________________________________________________ 
_________________________________________________________________

City _____________________________ State : ___________________________
Zip _____________________________ Country : _________________________
Phone :  _________________________ Fax __________________ ___________
E-Mail : ___________________________________________________________

[ ] Please send me the Program of EXPERSYS - 96.

PAPER PROPOSAL

[ ] I would like to submit a paper. Please find enclosed an abstract of 200 
words.

Title of the Paper :
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 -------------------------------------------------

Names of Authors :

Date :                                           Signature :

GENERAL INFORMATION

ABSTRACTS : Abstract of papers should not exceed 200 words. For tutorial 
proposals, please add a short biography and the photograph of the proposer.

One copy of the abstract should be e-mailed, faxed or posted to the 
Conference Secretary : A. Niku-Lari, IITT-International, 24 rue des Mimosas, 
F-93460 Gournay sur Marne, Voice : 33-1-64683600 Fax : 33-1-64685480 E-mail 
: [email-masked]

A second copy should be e-mailed, faxed or posted to the General Chairman 
and the third copy to the Regional Co-Chairman of the Conference.

CONFERENCE LOCATION :

VAL-MEDIA (Conference Center of BULL) situated in Paris-Marne la Vallee, near 
EuroDisney

REGISTRATION FEE : Registration fee includes the conference proceedings 
(soft volume), lunches and coffee refreshments.

PROCEEDINGS :

As in the past, manuscripts received on time will be edited and published in 
the Technology Series of IITT before the conference. Authors registration 
fee is considered as their contribution towards the publication cost 
(maximum 6 pages). Payment should be sent after the acceptance of the 
manuscript.

HOTEL :

A hotel reservation card will be mailed to registered delegates.