Subject: ECML-97 - First Announcement
From: Gerhard Widmer <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 15:26:18 +0100

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      First announcement

     NINTH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON MACHINE LEARNING (ECML-97)
 
            Prague, Czech Republic, April 23-26 1997

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9th European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML-97) will be held
in Prague, Czech Republic, during April 23-26, 1997, with a day of
informal workshops on April 26.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer Verlag, Berlin.

Program chairpersons:
  Maarten van Someren (University of Amsterdam)
  Gerhard Widmer (Austrian Research Institute for AI).

Local chair: Radim Jirousek (University of Economics, Prague). 

More specific information (Call for Papers etc.) will be made available
soon, also via WWW at http://is.vse.cz/ecml97/home.html.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerhard Widmer                  URL: http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~gerhard
Austrian Research Institute              e-mail: [email-masked]
for Artificial Intelligence
Schottengasse 3                                      tel: +43-1-53532810
A-1010 Vienna, Austria                                fax: +43-1-5320652
-------------------------------------------------------------------------