Subject: EANN96-Second Call for Papers
From: Engineering Apps in Neural Nets 96 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 09:39:29 GMT

International Conference on
Engineering Applications of Neural Networks
(EANN '96)

London, UK 
17--19 June 1996 

Second Call for Papers

The conference is a forum for presenting  the latest results on neural
network applications in technical  fields. The applications may be  in
any  engineering  or technical  field,  including  but  not limited to
systems engineering,    mechanical engineering,  robotics,     process
engineering,  metallurgy,   pulp  and paper   technology, aeronautical
engineering,  computer  science,  machine vision,  chemistry, chemical
engineering,  physics,   electrical   engineering, electronics,  civil
engineering,   geophysical sciences, biotechnology, and  environmental
engineering.

Abstracts    of  one page  (200  to   400  words)  should   be sent to
[email-masked] by 21 January  1996 by e-mail in PostScript format
or ASCII.  Please mention two to four keywords, and whether you prefer
it to be  a short paper  or a full  paper. The short  papers will be 4
pages  in  length, and  full papers   may be  upto  8  pages. Tutorial
proposals are also welcome  until  21  January 1996.  Notification  of
acceptance  will   be sent  around 15   February. Submissions  will be
reviewed and the number of full papers will be  very limited. For more
information, please see the www page at http://www.lpac.ac.uk/EANN96

Organising committee 

A. Bulsari (Finland)    
D. Tsaptsinos (UK)    
T. Clarkson (UK) 

International program committee  (to be confirmed, extended)

G. Dorffner (Austria)   
S. Gong (UK)   
J. Heikkonen (Italy) 
B. Jervis (UK)   
E. Oja (Finland)   
H. Liljenstrvm (Sweden) 
G. Papadourakis (Greece)   
D. T. Pham (UK)   
P. Refenes (UK) 
N. Sharkey (UK)   
N. Steele (UK)   
D. Williams (UK) 
W. Duch (Poland)   
R. Baratti (Italy)   
G. Baier (Germany) 
E. Tulunay (Turkey)   
S. Kartalopoulos (USA)   
C. Schizas (Cyprus) 
J. Galvan (Spain)   
M. Ishikawa (Japan) 

Sponsored by:

London Parallel Applications Centre (LPAC) 
IEE UK RIG NN 
British Institution of Electrical Engineers Professional Group C4
---------------------------------+--------------------------------
Engineering Applications of Neural Networks'96 (EANN96)
Further info: http://www.lpac.ac.uk/EANN96/
or Dimitris Tsaptsinos([email-masked])
             http://www.lpac.ac.uk/SEL-HPC/People/Dimitris
---------------------------------+--------------------------------